Field Engineer APAC (M/F)
The demand for automated industrial trucks is growing steadily. Linde Material Handling and robotics specialist Balyo have entered into a strategic partnership in February 2015.
With this cooperation, Linde MH intensifies its activities in the field of robotic industrial trucks, while Balyo aims to achieve a significant market penetration for its innovative technological solutions. The two companies collaborate in development, manufacture and sales under the umbrella of “Linde robotics”, which is expected to extend Linde MH’s solution expertise in this field. Robots driven by Balyo´s exclusive technology will be integrated in standard Linde warehouse products with very advanced security solutions.
A comprehensive software suite ensures a full integration in the warehouse environment.
- Prepare installation parameters Develop the software of the solution
- Proceed to tests for the Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Installation on customer site (map creation, path/routes drawing, communication tests, …)
- Test and validation of the entire solution during a Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and commissioning
- Regular reporting to the project manager of the set-up progress
- Train end-user customer
- Software and hardware maintenance
- Engineering Master´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- A first experience in Software development and/or installation experience in complex industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics) will be an asset
- Willing to technical challenge and complex problem solving
- Good knowledge in programing language (C, robotic language, Matlab)
- Open to work in the field, rigorous, organize and autonomous
- Customer oriented, good communications skills
- English perfectly fluent § Profound French or Chinese language skills
- Willingness to travel frequently in Asia and to the French HQ of Balyo